Boys in Socks Short Reading Passages and more
Boys in Socks Short reading passages, math, and writing activities bring to life a lost portion of American history. That time when the country was called to knit socks for soldiers overseas.
Women and children were called to lift their knitting needles to help protect the feet of those fighting for freedom.
- "Boys in Socks" short reading passage and comprehension
- "What it you couldn't knit" short reading passage and comprehension
- Boys in sock math: Fun Math worksheet to show the power of using machines
- Sock design coloring page
- Copywork ideas
- Create your own sock booklet writing activity
- Make a card
I'm a lover of Jesus, a blessed wife, and the happy homeschooling mom of FIVE amazing sons.
(It's crazier than it sounds)
I don't believe in "one-size fits all" homeschool. Honestly I don't believe homeschool is for every family.
Different ways we've educated our five boys over 20 years:
- Public school
- co-op school
- Sharing curriculum with friends
- Online public school
- Charter School
- Design and create own curriculum
- Community college
I've been homeschooling for 20 years and mentoring homeschool moms for over 10 years now.